Thursday 4 August 2011

Back to work - follow up

Day 4 of ny new life: I am still alive, the head full of loads of new information, mixed with the exiting of learning new things all the time, meeting new people ( just to remember ALL the names...) and having to adjust to a very different rhythm of my life is really a full-time job.

The children are at home and have taken over ( until now) the household chores - and the nicest thing of all is, that we now start to spend time again round the dinnertable. Which is nice, as this is now for the time being the only moment we are all together at the same time at the same table.

To see to it that they are ok and happy is my greatest "stress" right now.

My new collegues are great - very helpful and kind. And as it is august and most of the people are in holidays, I have enough chances and time to get myself aquainted with all the new computerprogrammes and all what I need to know. I have to learn the "speak" - abbreviations without end and everywhere.

So, please don´t be too astonished if one day a post will be appear and you understand nothing. Then I am truly and really a part of THIS  new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment