Thursday 17 February 2011

Welcome to The Red Handbag!

Actually, I have been thinking quite a while of writing a blog about the things that I do like - for a change!

Nothing really outstanding, I know. But then there are so many friends far away, with whom I would  just love to stay in touch and talk and tell and hear ...

My idea is to write about lovely things that I like - f.e. wonderful smelling creams for our poor old face,  far too expensive shoes in Paris ( once in a while!), a good restaurant and a shop I found or heard about,  the books I liked and could advise to read, my newest findings for the house and garden, definite ideas about fashion, my very simple taste in music and last, but not least The Private Joke: hairdressers.  And the weather. Chocolats. Interiordecoration. Dreams and projects.  Even about Children! And so on..

So, I thought, why not share??

And it will amuse you all to read this in english, which - I say it loud and don´t want any complaints! - is NOT my mothertongue. I´ll do my best and hope you will understand about what I try to talk!

Well. Best is always simply to try and do it: The one who does not shoot, does not kill the the elephant - isn´t it so?

Good luck to me and you!!

Jola

PS: If you have questions or comments, just write me - I will love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment