Saturday 12 March 2011

The Fun of Writing a Blog

I never thought, that writing a blog could be so much fun. Somehow hilarious and liberating: you preach to the world and as you feel like a loner in the desert, you can talk and tell and philander through themes and thoughts, as if you were talking to the wind and stars - or birds, if you prefer.
One can offer opinions and views about everything which has an interest for oneself and if someone is reading it, lovely, if not, bad luck!

A liberating feeling - the possible public is so vast, the possibilities of reaching out so overwhelming that I have the impression, that it is utterly futile to think about it and just babble on and on. Opinions I have enough - and it is much more fun to write about them, than contemplating another cup of coffee and an entire box of biscuits alone at my kitchentable. So, in the end, I do some sort of shameless autotherapy - just that I do not have to pay for it. What would one need more? ( I would know a 1000 things I could need...).

But it is fun and I get really exited when I see on the stats that there have been until now 1 reader in Russia, 3 in Singapore ( I wonder what they think?? How on earth did they find this???), 15 in Belgium, 10 in Germany and 1 in Sweden and Portugal.
This is a success for a blog without pictures - yes, I still am not capable of putting this damn bloody fotos on this blog, but I will figure it out. Sooner or later.

So, to all of you readers out there in the universe, on the moon and behind it, who like or laugh or just simply are curious about my ramblings, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment